Yogi, foodie, writer, must-love-dogs.
Recipe: Sonia’s Papaya Bowl of Heaven
- Fresh, ripe papaya
- Plain yogurt – homemade if you want to get fancy
- Roasted flax seeds (optional)
- Cut your papaya in half. Put the other half in the fridge for tomorrow or later when you want more.
- Scoop out the seeds.
- Fill the center with yogurt. Homemade yogurt has a great flavor, but you could use greek yogurt or regular plain yogurt and it would taste fine.
- Squeeze lime juice and add about a tsp of cinnamon to the yogurt. Mix with a spoon.
- Top with roasted flax seeds.
- Dig in! Scoop the papaya away from the sides of the skin and dip it into the yogurt.
- Then die of delicious heaven. You’re in heaven!