Summary: Savory and Sweet.
- 2 8 ounce blocks cream cheese
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla or rum
- 3 tbsp grade A maple syrup
- Melt white chocolate and butter in a double boiler…a bowl sitting over a pot of hot water. Stir constantly until white chocolate is smooth, being careful to not burn the chocolate.
- Using an electric mixer, combine white chocolate, cream cheese, salt, vanilla or rum, and maple syrup, until fluffy.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
Microformatting by hRecipe.