RECIPE: CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT FROSTING
Summary: Perfect for a holiday dessert!
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Melt butter.
- Stir in cocoa.
- Stir in powdered sugar and milk, until it comes to a spreadable consistency.
- Add peppermint extract and stir until well combined.
- Frost after cupcakes are completely cooled.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 2
My rating 5 stars: ★★★★★ 1 review(s)
Microformatting by hRecipe.